Faith Christian Academy exists, for the purpose of providing academic, moral, athletic and spiritual excellence through the ministry of Christian Education.
Faith Christian Academy students will acquire wisdom, knowledge and a biblical worldview as evidenced by a lifestyle of character, leadership, service, stewardship, and worship.
The goal of Faith Christian Academy is to provide academic, moral, athletic and spiritual excellence through the ministry of Christian Education so that children may reach their God-given potential.
The theme of the school is “The Pursuit of Excellence”
Faith Christian Academy is a fully accredited, non-denominational, Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade school. The school strives to accomplish its mission by creating and maintaining a safe, challenging, supportive and diverse community.
Faith Christian Academy endeavors to achieve the following types of children:
- Faithful Christians
- Academic Achievers
- Involved Christians
- Healthy Individuals
The traditional curriculum, dedicated staff and modern facilitates all provide a safe and wholesome atmosphere.
- I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21
- I believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30
- I believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory. (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- I believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature. But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s judgment. John 3:16, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5
- I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:28-29
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18
- But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; and they two shall be one flesh: so then they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. Mark 10:6-9