Expected Student Learning Results
Faith Christian Academy endevors to achieve the following types of students:
F -aithful Christian Who:
- Accept the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- Demonstrate a desire to share with others their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
A -cademic Achieving Students Who:
- Are quality producers who create intellectual, artistic, practical and physical products.
- Show technological literacy and the ability to adapt to emerging technologies.
- Strive to maximize academic potential.
- Have a written educational plan to guide them in course selection and help them meet their highest academic goals.
I -nvolved Chrsitians Who:
- Have a daily prayer life.
- Respectfully challenge authorities that are contrary to God's Word.
- Fellowship and develop spiritual growth through active involvement in a local church.
T -hinkers Who:
- Apply problem-solving strategies to real life situations.
- Demonstrate the skills of application, alalysis, and evaluation.
- Apply consistently the Scientific Method to solve problems.
H -ealthy Individuals Who:
- Are physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit.
- Accept consequences for life choices.